We blend voodoo, wizardry and a collective half century of experience in all things Internetish to hypnotize the world with your message.
“Working with Cipher Collective on all things social for our biggest campaign of the year was definitely the right move. We blew away all our social targets and drove 10X the pageviews to our microsite. Expanding our social resources with Heidi and team allowed us to better plan, organize, and deliver a consistent flow of quality content before, during, and after the campaign. All and all, it had a huge impact on our overall brand presence.”
— Janelle Donovan, Sr. Director of Marketing, Demand Generation at ServiceMax
“We brought Cipher Collective on to help moderate the large volume of conversation happening across the Levi’s social properties. Because the role required direct one-on-one consumer connection, it was important to find people we could trust to act as an extension of our team. They delivered on this by providing consistent, on-brand communications with our fans, and were very easy to work with!”
— Kiira Mancasola, Global Social Marketing Lead at Levi-Strauss
“Cipher Collective is a pleasure to work with. They grew our Facebook followers by 14% during the first quarter working with us, and by 60% over the last 11 months. Organic and social outreach, and follower growth were a main focus and Cipher Collective nailed it! I hope to work with them  again;in the future.”
— Maryam Motamedi, Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Mobile Apps at TheFind
- Social Media – We take a deep look at your social media potential and then create a measurable strategy with original content that broadens reach and increases brand awareness.
- Community Strategy & Management – We set our clients up to succeed with community programs, brand messaging and event strategies that will delight, engage and ultimately grow communities.
- Branding – We manage your brand voice, look and feel to connect you with your desired audience.
- Media Planning – We have the expertise and media relationships to assure our clients successful online advertising campaigns; be it, display, content, PR, video or social.
- Web Development – Let us build your website from scratch or save what works and remodel your existing site.
- SEO/SEM – We create website copy optimized for organic search (meta tags, Web pages, articles, blogs, forums posts, online reviews, and content strategy).
- Graphic/video Design – We create professional-looking, creative and engaging assets for your website, social channels, and other marketing collateral.
- Brand Consulting 100%
- Marketing Campaigns 100%
- Social Media Activation 100%
- Web Development & SEO 100%
Our team is lean, but expandable, willing and able to mold to your needs by drawing on the half century of collective experience between its core members, or bringing in marketing experts in whatever discipline you need. Our networks are deep and vast, our knowledge is multi-faceted, and our creative instincts are legion.
From the Blog
The best and most successful people out there aren’t magical gurus, or necessarily even at the top of their fields. They’re the ones who are committed to giving back, and sharing their knowledge with others. Creating more abundance in the world helps spread it around.read more
Facebook now favors video updates in Newsfeeds, and average over 1 billion video views per day. Last year, Buzzfeed scored over a billion video views per MONTH, leading them to launch the new Buzzfeed Entertainment division, led by web video impresario Ze Frank. Listicles are so 2015….video ads are now delivering the hype.read more
Marketing copy that grabs your attention is either effortlessly cool or unbearably cringe-inducing. Hubspot recently profiled a few companies who are getting it right and also distills the learnings from each great copywriting example into some actionable tips. We added some of our thoughts onto that, as far as how to consistently write great marketing copy.read more
Don't Be ShyDrop us a line anytime, and we will respond to you as soon as possible
Founded in 2014 by Heidi Anspaugh (Sony, The Find, Levi’s) and Douglas Keeney (Wells Fargo, ServiceMax), we staff social media professionals in Portland, San Francisco, and virtually.